Thursday, October 21, 2004

Eid Mubarak! err I mean ... U know :)

Hmmm so everybody is writting stuff and things about Ramadhan, that also makes me write something about Ramadhan. But as I know that I am not very good at following things :( so I'll try I just can say that I'll try.
6 has been passed and hopefully 24 are left. I used the word hopefully cuz it happens so often here in Pakistan that we have to watch and listen "chand nazar aa gya" "chand nazar nahi aya". Arghhhh i mean why ---> they do this always. {Everybody knows that where i am pointing at}. Anyway, I dun have anything to do with these so called Mullas, I mean we do have our own eyes and we can see the moon by our ownslef as well. Look i said that i cant keep walking with the things going on, now look at the begining that from where i took start Ramadhan is not over yet and i am talking abt Eid. Anyway optimistic point of view says that we'll gonna have all 30 Inshahllah this time, without any confusion.
Dad just gimme a call, n looks satisfied with the things going on in his absence. I told him about my ramadhan routine and all he did say 'Mashallah' :). So topic is changed again, I was telling u about the raised prices of fruits and other general stuff due to ramadhan! Hai na? Look my memory is gettin better. :)Yeah thanks I know that everyone will gonna b shocked but keep it safe it will help u on some other stages in future.

Ssshhhh I have a surprise, look what is it!
**A**D**I**O**S**. {Scratch and win!} :)

No comments: