Thursday, March 04, 2004

Dreams

Dreams, Khuwab, Sapna don't know what what? :)
I have a belief that dreams will come true some day for sure. I've heard many things about dreams.
BB says; First of all lemme clear the meaning of BB, BB means BARAY BORHAY, its a Paki stuff, foreigners are not invited to use their 8 GM. Alright, back to the topic, BB says that "If u have a good dream, go and tell everybody as soon as possible, but u have three days to advertise ur dream, forget about it on 4th day and it 'll come true somehow, but if you have a bad dream, don't tell anybody before 3 days, otherwise it'll also come true".
Some wise beside BBs says that dreams doesn't have anything to do with one's real life. Alright, this is also acceptable, but what to do when some BBs says that this all is the hand made drama of one's imagination. While some says that if one see water in his dream, its good for him. Animals are not good to see in dreams. Some BBs says that "Nobody has the power to change the upcoming dreams".
Anyway, dreams still hold so much importance in our lives, lets take me, whenever I wakeup in the morning dreamless, my day becomes so hectic. We can have many songs, movies, dramas for consideration.
Anyway, I think that anything could be possible in this world since man invented the thing called 'my point of view'. If dreams really comes true than;
I will die three times in my life.
I will have two marriages.
I will have three daughters.
I will be bite by some dog while fighting with Takuma in a deep jungle.
I will be surrounded by dangerous black cats in my grandma's house back in Lahore, once for sure.
I will go for fishing in a Titanic's Ship.
I will eat Kari chawal in Informatics' canteen just for once. (Yakh I hate kari chawal)
I will be caught by Israeli Army while performing a secret mission to steal all the kittens in the country. :( etc, etc
Oh GOD, these are some of many dreams I had in my life yet, and I know there are many more to come. Well, I guess I have to agree that dreams don't come true otherwise I amgoing to see myself holding the seat of BUSH tonight. Lets see when I become the president of America?????????????

Adios World.

No comments: