Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Another sad Story..

Hmm, so it is so often that many people asked abt some of the hidden truths of my life which are not actually as hidden as they should be like I am talking about my love affairs :).
Hmmm, from where should I begin, long list of names and with every name there is a long story attached which is marked with "handle with care and fragile" and so on like that. So I guess I should write some of my recent affair, as Saif Ali Khan said in his new movie which is called HUMTUM, he said that whenever 2 ppl meets there is a story begins and it has some end.
So my recent love story starts from last winter when I saw her (won't publish the name) in that engagement party of my friend. But I never thought that I could ever be able to meet her and make her my friend. After so many time of that first sight, suddenly I found that girl at my msn by the help of another cute beautiful lady :). So we met, and we just became each other's best friend and kept sharing all the things of us (except my other love affairs), suddenly I felt that I am in love once again, hahahaha. So I told her about that and she goes the same I mean hahahah-'ing' and said "Fahad, u and love? No way, u can't fall in love with anyone, never!".
I asked her why dear, why I can't? She replied "no dear, its not kid's stuff, u cant fall" wait and some of her SMS which she did on my cell fone, I am writing them exactly the way she wrote me "are u flattering me? I am different type of gal, nahi aaon ge aap ki baaton mai, waisay aap guys bhi na uff hotay hain, u r very smart, koi bhi lerki aap ko mil sakti hai" arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh that one thing Fahad is unable to determine since the day of his birth that why every other gal thinks of herself a different gal? hahahaha.
Anyway, I mean no offense here, this is my story and no one else has anything to do with it. Alright after that, I mean after falling I started to cut her ways so often I mean wherever she go and whatever she do, its on my priority that she must finds me there, what was that? I guess some attraction or may be a thrill to begin a new story? Anyway. But after proposing her, she just told me that I am smart enough to attract any other girl and our thoughts are totally different from each other's, mannn why? I replied her that "look .... (damn it) its a fact that everyone has its own shell and everyone do posses a different thoughts, attitude and so on, na tum mujhey badal pao ge aur na he mai tumharay liye khud ko badal sakta hoon" And now i've just red her email in which she asked me to back off for her beloved, actually she never told me from the beginning that she is already involved in someone else, haha hoho hehe, what else should I do? Can't she tell me the f***in reason in the beginning, wait gimme some break I don't wanna show any anger coz I am not angry......

(after having a cigarette) Alright I am back and takin my abused word back as well. So I think that she should inform me in the very beginning, its may be she also wants me to go forward in that case otherwise she shouldn't gave me a free hand.
Well, who cares?????????? *dancing bhangra* man I am insane, (wakeup kiddo u have a date with Pinky darling tomorrow) :) mannnn again dress problem, wait I guess mama will help me! Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa koi acha sa dress to talash ker dain plssssssssss.....*runss off* *stops* *comes back*

Oops sorry to forget something.... Its ur
Adios.

*click*

**THE END**

No comments: