Wednesday, July 21, 2004

This world :?

**Edited**
Tonite i met a so called Shah Sahab, he asked me that do i know that in how much time ALLAH made this world, i answered according to my belive that in a moment or so, I mean ALLAH can do anything in less den a second if ALLAH WANT to, he replied in a question that how much Ive stdudied, I said, ok go ahead tell me if u know he said that in 6 days ALLAH made this world. Ehem I mean i wanna clear myself upto this one, I can't understand, coz on the other hand he told me that a day there at ALLAH's end is like 10000 days of ours. SO that means ALLAH made this world in 60000 days?????????????

Ive just gotta reply of the post at sunniforum;
"It's because there are two types of time - time within creation and the concept of "duration" - that which is outside creation. The general exegesis of the relevant verses is that since the creator is outside of his creation, these indicate the fact that the exact duration of "time" as percieved by Allah (swt)  is incomprehensible to the human mind."

But my question is this that in how much time ALLAH made this world if its written or in knowledge of us humans? I mean did it really took 6 days or that Shah Sahab was bugging me?


No comments: