Friday, September 30, 2005

Confusion!

Now days Mr. Me is very busy in his new job. Working at Pizza Hut is really worthy but very hard-hitting as well. But today I had another interview at Star Technologies I went there and marked the signs of assertion. I am perplexed what I supposed to do. Working with Star is my aspiration but I am feeling well settled at Pizza Hut as well. Well let’s see I gotta be hang around till Monday since they have given me the appropriate time of Monday, I guess I should persist my present job until or unless I’ll receive a call from Star again. Today I took off just to be relax, I am feeling mentally tired and aaahh I need to have a hair cut today as well J everyone is pushing me for that since many days. That is it I guess I must go now. Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're Agog For Blogs, So Where's The Bling-Bling
It probably comes as no surprise to those who regularly search the Web, but Forrester reported yesterday that the number of consumers who read blogs once a week or more has doubled since last year.
Wow, I found this blog very informative. Keep it up.
I have a online mcse certification site. It pretty much covers online mcse certification related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time.. Thanks.