Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Maqaam-e-Afsos!

14th August have been passed, I decided not to write anything on that day for the reason that I was all broke down, it was just another day for me. I had a work day; I got stuck in a major traffic jam on my way back home at Shahrah-e-Quaideen. Raeth was doing a road concert at tomb of our national hero Quaid-e-Azam on blast high speakers singing the song, bhula do bhula do. For a lost moment mujhey aisa laga jaisay mai Mars per aa gya hoon, this is not my world, this is not my country, this is not the country jiss k liye hamaray national heroes nay apni jaan tak laga di. Anyway I am already so pissed off and I dun wanna get teased any longer.
Ending with a sms joke which I received on 13th august:
“Royat-e-Halal committee k chairman Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman ko 14 august ka chaand nazar nahi aya lihaza jashn-e-azadi 15th august baroze budh manayi jaye gi.”

Iss joke mai kia kuch hidden hai uss ka andaza her Pakistani ko pichlay 2 3 saaloon mai ho he chukka hoga.

Adios.

No comments: