Friday, October 26, 2007

Naya post, Purani baat

Its 04:05 am and i am in my office, just wanted to get rid of my internal anger which is increasing in every minute, because my collegue noman khan ullo pathan is getting very sleepy but refusing to goto sleep. Atually we share the whole long night by taking couple of hours sleep one by one. But its 4 already and i am asking him to take some sleep and hes asking me the same thing. Night shifts are not easy especially if ur partner is such a stubborn dude like noman pathan.
Btw we were downloading songs from audiospy.net. Rate our choice, i have downloaded Broken by Seether and Iris of Goo Goo Dolls and Noman has downloaded Chamillionaire's Riding Dirty and Temperature by Sean Paul. Its getting very cold I better get myself another cup of tea, my 3rd already.

No comments: