Wednesday, February 04, 2004

EIDI-less EID.

Ahh, I am back atlast, back from Eid, back from all parties, back from Mars, back from Venus err, I mean ..... nothing, Yeh kafi nahi hai kay I am back anyway.
So, the Sun of third day just vanishing into the west and all the Eid's related stuffs are over now. As Aysh advice me to eat a lot of meat, so I wanna tell her that Yeah Aysh I have ate up enough meat, now I am not even in mood to look at it!
Well, one thing I have noted very seriously at this eid that now I am not a kid anymore, though I am just 21 and thinks its not enough to be count as uncle. I've noted it many a times at this eid only, before that I was just kept busy in collecting EIDI from my elders like Uncles, aunts an Grand parents. But at this very eid all the young cousins and young siblings of my friends made the mess of my pocket by saying just two lil words, "Eid Mubarak". But I was shocked about my age and myself when a nephew of Irfan called me uncle :(, firstly I was shocked and then comes out from it by saying politely "Dear I am not your uncle, I m hardly 21" he replied "But uncle u've got a shave, just like uncles" :( "oh" then I realize that I was very busy in eid's stuff and I didn't even got the time for shave.
Anyway, I must say that ":( Darn I am just 21 and I aint got no Eidi at this eid". This is totally unfair and I am thinking seriously to start a campaign against all the freeze minded elders who thinks their JOT's Kids (Just over teenage) are not eligible for EIDI, now I need few votes seriously, who'll gonna do it?
Anyway, I hardly sleeps few hours in these days so I badly need some more.
So Adios World.

No comments: