Sunday, February 01, 2004

Visit to Bakra Market

Ahhhh, I am really feeling tired and tomorrow is Eid, I am unable to understand that how come I will able to prepare myself for that day tomorrow, I am really not in such perfect condition.
I went to Sohrab goat (famous market of animals in Karachi) last night and guess when I came back?
At 8 in the morning, that 8 hour trip was really hectic, though I have nothing to do wid any Bakra or Guy (I mean cow, not guy), but still I went Fe-Sabeel-Illah. About me, my lonely Bakra is already booked sometime b4 eid but it may come to us most probably on 1st day of eid, coz of the lack of place in our apartment for our beloved Bakra. But still my heart feels for my friends so, one of them offered me to go with him, I couldn't refuse and that was the most saddest part of the story :(.
We had to buy a Cow in a very short range of amount and that counts to be another sad part of the story. The market rates were talking to sky that is another. And all the sellers which normally comes from around all over sindh and Punjab are now become very sharp in dealing, that is offourse another sad part, they now don't use to come in traps which buyers normally sets for them sometime ago.
We were looking for a guy for almost 7 hours and just cigarettes are the only true companion for us. Someone did tell us before leaving to Bakra Market that don't take ur own car wid u, its quite messy there, so we didn't, but that someone proved himself some ALLAH KA WALLI later :(.
We went in some Suzuki which were going back to market after dropping their customer to their desired location, so they takes Rs. 10 for each rather going back empty. We didn't find any suitable guy for our friend that is another saddest part of the story so we had to come back empty handed. :(
So when we were coming back to home, that really was a very hard thing to find any transport in such messy conditions, but GOD helped us and we found a transport. He dropped us in the middle of the city when sun was just about to rise so we preferred walk rather than waiting for any transport. We had to walk almost miles in search of any transport. And that time also came when we hardly were able to move an inch, we were just pulling ouselves on the long road.
Suddenly I saw that Altaf (my friend) crossing a road scootly, I thought that he lost his mind (baichara since ages he is walking), for me its valued more than death that I took another extra step and the fool was crossing the road, I followed his direction and found a running cow, lolzzzzz, Darn me! I also start running after her, the cow was running like a flesh and everyone who was coming in her way was having a DO-Latti (kick from a cow), but we all 4 didn't stop chasing her, until we were exhaust, she moved into another deep street of Gouli Mar area and we gave up after watching that her owner took start to follow her. We turn back like defeated soldiers and start laughing on ourselves, everyone accepts that we never runs like that much fast in our whole life and that was really surprising, coz earlier we weren't able to move and that was also counts that how we followed that running cow :) lolzzzzzz
I will never forget that night in my whole life. Never. Every second of it forcing me to laugh madly. May GOD bless her chasers as yet the cow seemed to be number one in that race.

Anyway, leaving for some preparation for tomorrow, until we meet again, pray well, eat well, dress well, enjoy well and celebrate ur eid well.
Eid Mubarak to All!
Adios world.

No comments: