Monday, May 17, 2004

An email rather than a post.

Alright, so atlast the marriage has been done, just Walima is left. Hmmm, anyway, no more wedding talks now, man I am sick of the word wedding. Can't calculate that how many times I'd listen to that darn word since few days. Ab to mama khanay ka pochti hain to mai kehta hoon kia???????/ aan aan, I am stuffed, can't bear any more, jahan bhi gaya hoon PEPSI peeni pari hai.
Don't know why they always presents Pepsi for guests?
Anyway, I am just waiting for Sameer (my younger brother), coz he went for some work and took my car with him, now I have to goto the hospital and just waiting for him to come. Hmmm, nothing special abt hospital just wanna see my friend there, he had his kidney operated there.
*after 15 minutes*
Well, I had nothing to write so I went to collect something to write, in that mean time, I have received my sister's call, she was shouting "Sameer ka bacha abhi tak aya kion nahi mujhey lenay", so I had to call at his cell fone and Sameer ka bacha bechara traffic mai phansa hua hai. After that I'd tell my mom abt my cousin's email from Lahore aur phir mama ko aik kiss ki aur she was start shouting kay "ullo tujhey mai he milti hoon?" lol. Man I love that sweety. Ok time to leave now, abhi aur tung kernay ka dil horaha hai mama ko.
Well, now I'm thinking that this is looking like an email rather than a post, so I am changing the header.
Adios world.

No comments: