Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Laws of relations.

Long time, no c, yeah I know. Actually, got stuck in the preparation of my friend's wedding. Yet to over but somehow I manage to come to my blogger.
So days are passing in distributing Invitation cards and nights are in differnt kinds of parties. Last night I went to Al-Khyber Restaurant behind Shah Ghazi's Tomb. Food was great but guys were so boring, actually that dinner party was some kind of rival attack bazi :). Naveed (my friend) told me that some of his relatives from his in-laws trapped him in a dinner party dhokay say few days ago, so it was due on Naveed and it was his turn to atatck this time. Kuch khas nahi, aisa hota hai, sab chalta hai but just shadi say pehlay, baad mai to sab relatives itnay manhoos lagnay lagtay hain kay bus. :)
Alright so I was disscusing abt the boring companions, they were just sitting like "Silent Owls" on the dinner table, just routine talkings and that is it. Even in the car i had to turn the stereo's volume up to get rid of that darn sleeping enviroment. All of them was just shaking their heads with the music dazedly. And i was like arghhhhhhhhhhhh. Actually everyone was waiting for the other one to get open and talk on some different topic.
But all i found is a Karl's 1st law of relations: You can't get free with your in-laws before marriege, and after marriege you starting to hate their faces. So will come up again with some differnt other laws time to time. 14th May is the judgement day for my friend, I want everybody to pray for him :), coz I am sure that 14th May will be the last day of our friendship.

Adios.