Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Shukrum Shukrum Shukrum

I am really in a mood to Shukrum Shukrum Shukrum, cuz I have nothing to write, but still I came here to make this date to be remember whenever I will come again. It will also be counted in the end.
In the end means Shukrum Shukrum Shukrum, hey guys no need to find that word in any dictionary, coz I haven't uploaded Karl's dictionary as yet. You guys would be in a lot of trouble if u ever dare to find the meaning.
Hmmmm lemme think, *thinks*, got it!
Today I will tell u guys a story, I wrote so many stories in my early childhood and I have keep them save, they are few pieces of papers and few incomplete stories but no doubt they are my fog of my memories, some unclear, some clear, some Yaadein, some fun, some adventures, some mis happs, some Piar, some nafratein, some detachedments, some founds, some losses some gains etc etc.....
I am copying the whole lil story as I wrote it many years ago, I wont edit it till the end of my life, infact no one else will do it, coz I know that everything can change, ppl, weathers, eyes, reasons, point of views, future, hearts, thoughts but past cant change, it will remains the same forever......... :). And everyone must be aware of the fact that every coming moment is turning into history in the next upcoming moment.

"Once upon a time there was a prince and he has laugh time. So he decided to go to picnic with his pet "Jingo". Jingo is a 12 feet quetty little dinosaur. They plan to go to sea side because Jingo loves it. He really enjoy the bathing in sea water. When they arrive there they saw that "Pingo" is also playing there with his prince. Pingo is also a 12 feet quetty little dinosaur and he is a very good friend of Jingo, Jingo feels really happy to see pingo there. So he walks and shake hand with pingo. Now then both of them had found their partners to get rid of boring and loneliness they jumps into the water and water jumps out of the sea they really enjoy playing there for 13 months till they tired so they decided to go home. But they saw that both the prince of them still playing football with each other. Jingo and pingo saw at each other and said that "abay yeh to apnay bhi baap hain"

Adios for now.

No comments: