Wednesday, June 30, 2004

A shoking incident

Last week my younger brother Sameer AKA Sam was admitted in hospital. That really was a shocking incident for our family, hmm actually he got gastric problem initially when doctors asked us to admit it after getting free from emergency ward. Yes it is very much true that we had to take him to emergency coz he was having a severe pain in his stomach :(.
He has spend his whole three days under that damn pain till its gone completely now by the Grace of Allah. All the reports of Ultrasound, different X-rays and final test of Ulser is ok, nothing found in them. Hez back home now and enjoying himself with his frendz.
I dun wanna pull myself back into the bad memories of hospital experiences. I just slept hardly 8 to 9 hours in 96 hours of 4 days, i easly can say if any1 could see my eyes at the moment, it'll be so horrible experience for them. :) I just came home for few hours after he was getting improve in that whole time and in that mean time I tried to write that post but found maself unable so i am writing it now.
Anyway, now everythin is fine, besides everything i just wanna say that "May GOD never let anybody see the face of hospitals!"
Hmmm, will update something, soon! Prays r needed.

Adios!

No comments: