Saturday, June 05, 2004

The reply.

LOL, I was just visiting Aasiya's blog. She was wishing that 'I wish I was a guy'.
Man! lolzzz I also do wish the same but I wish I was a girl. I mean look at girls, God made them into existence from man's skull. And now they are doing production instead of men. Man are free of that responsibility now. Women, I mean now doing the part but we guys, hell to us, we can't even do anything like the women does.
Now concentrate on my saying,

1. I mean look at them, I being a guy I can't watch TV for 2 hours, well women they can do it for several days continuously. haa I wish I was a girl.
2. I can't use my home fone for even 3rd call of the day, while look at these gentle ladies, they can use it for hours. And when I protest they goes like "u do have ur own cell, go and use it". haa I wish I was a girl.
3. Its too hot now days in my city. Women demands their husbands for Air conditioner. (Suniye garmi bohat hai, itnaaaa kaam hota hai din bhar, aik AC to lagwa dain). That is an official demand, originally can't be displayed at public places like my blog. Well, men have to fulfill the wish or in other words order, it doesn't matter man himself is boiling in so much heat at work. Who cares. haa I wish I was a girl.
4. Once I was on date. A man on motor bike by his own mistake changed the lane and crashed with my car. The man came to me and said by touching my chin "if a lady won't be with u na, then I'll teach u a lesson" haa I mean he would beat me for sure if I was alone. Now whatelse I will say? haa I wish I was a girl.
5. My pocket money is a bit short. So I guess if transporters gives us a bit of free hand, it'll help us guys. But look at that rickshaw and taxi drivers who discounts ladies' passengers fares not ours. Aray begum sahiba chalain meter 50 rupay banata hai aap 40 day dain. And when it comes to us they says aray bhai chalo mai jhota hoon meter to jhoot nahi bol raha na, 50 banay hain to denay to parain gay aik dam awaz aati hai background say 'haa I wish I was a girl.'

Well, 3:42 am already and I am getting very sleepy. I know that a life time is require to show the strength of women power and their rights and their comforts for being a lady. And we guys are in lots of troubles being a guy. It doesn't matter how a lady looks like, whether she is a Brooks Shield or some unknown Mrs. Werma, everybody will place their eyes in their ways when it comes to their help.

The conclusion is this that someone said all that right that Woman is a Gift from GOD or Beauty of world and they also own a heaven underneath their feet, no one can deny their value and importance so if they holds that much pretty place and it costs them a few days' pain than I guess its not a big deal. What do u say?

Adios.

No comments: