Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Something from my Soul

Yeah I know that I have written so many wiered posts, but woah I am not here this time to appoligise for anything I have written. Actually, I am here coz I thinks that now there is a time when I must give my SOUL some chance to write and share something, coz it was relishing me since few days kay "Uncle now its my turn".

Me: hmmm ok go ahead say something.
Me Soul: Hola! Thanks!

Last night i got murdered, everyone must be wondering that who the hack is this then, I meant not me murdered but my residental place i mean the subjected body in which i used to live in, its no other but Uncle Karl, I used to call him my Uncle, coz he fed me and he kept me alive but only beieng a prisoner of that body my owner couldnt helped me stay alive last night and i got murdered. You must be surprise that how i got killed, actually they were two damn couplets who made my heart fail and i got free. Hmmm lemme write those damn couplets here so everyone could see me showing the arms and objectives which attacked diversionally at the body and me got free.

Ho gaye khaa'k* to hum ko teri aawaz aayi (*ash)
Zindagi to nay bohat dair say dhonda hum ko


And that one showed lights to the fire...

Aaj bichray huay logoon ko sada* day aey dil (*call)
Teri awaz pay shayed koi murr* kay dekhay (*look back)


Me Soul:*making faces* Bye!

Me: Hey you son of Lord Meter Link are u from England? Damn it I happened to say good bye in French, get out of my blog u idiot, i didn't like the way you made the mess of my place, get out, 'n never ever dare to come back again!!!!

There I go too, Adios.

No comments: