Sunday, October 09, 2005

a ziggy ziggy zobba a ziggy ziggy zoo

Yupppyyy hehe aiwai. Tonight I am in a very excellent frame of mind, have loads of picky reasons but do not want to reveal any. Tomorrow may be I am going to Dreamworld with my friends let’s c I am not in mood, cuz I am one of those jinhai roza buhat lagta hai L. Chalo lets see I know friends will take me forcibly with them.
So people keep asking me about my age, as far as I commit to memory I’ve already written an entire post over that a long time ago. And I told every one about my age that I am 54. That was perhaps a long time ago may be more than a year ago and still I am of 54 this thing may shock all and sundry, but in point of fact I do not change my statement so frequently. I was of 54 then and now and I will be of same after 10 years as well. Any objection? :p

No comments: