Friday, October 10, 2008

Sitaroon say agay Jahan aur bhi hain...

One fine usual morning my Manager came to office and like every other day he put off his jacket and hung it to his locker and after shaking hands with everyone he went to his cabin. Almost in a shouting way he called upon my name and said “Fahad come here I have got something for you”, when I reached to his cabin, he showed me a wrapper of something which was then very new to me just like a spaceship from some other world. At that instant he showed it to me jitney log bhi mere saath aye thay office k excitement mai sab ultay pair wapis bhaag gaye. But I stood there calmly, I asked him whats this sir? “It will help you quit smoking” and by saying that he opened it and gave me some very small “puriya” type thingy which he later told me was Tambakoo Kheni” some thing like that. Following his order/instruction I placed that small puriya behind my lower lip and left his cabin. After few minutes I felt that I can see everything which is supposed to be or actually should be on sky wo bhi raat mai. Anyway, that didn’t helped me quit smoking but at least it helped me in a sense that on that particular day I spend most of my time sitting/relaxing/watching tv. Cuz I had a fair excuse that “mujhey aik k do nazar aa rahay hain”.
Since that day that thing has become one of my fears. And few kuttay/manhoos/_______ friends knows it that I runs off from its disgusting smell and they keep teasing me by offering it to me.

Allah pochay ga tum logoon ko.

No comments: