Saturday, April 11, 2009

Qissa un ki Inayat ka

Yesterday an Excise Inspector came to my home and informed me that I need to have valuation of my new home. And he told me that if I go for a fair way then I’ll have to pay 35000 every year to tax department but if I can pay him under the table then he will reduce it to 3 to 4 thousand per year. Bhala batao kia zamana aa gya hai. Sitting on my sofa drinking a glass of chilled 7up when he asked for bribe to qassam say dunia ka manhoos tareen insaan lga wo mujhey.
Anyway, now I have come up over something very new to me, and I have discovered a new phrase. Kia yaad kray gi dunia….arz kia hai….

sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hain
abhi dunia mai manhoos aur bhi hain
tahi zindagi se nahin ye fazayen
yahan saikaron bayghairat aur bhi hain

***Sorry Allama Sahab****

No comments: