Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Another day went passed
Quite tiresome day that was, though 21 minutes are not enough to call yesterday an old day, but still, anyway
I was reading emails not new one, but that was almost of 2 years back, I never can imagine that one day some will say to me that the hack of u fahad didn't spend two years in love) lolzzzzzzzzzzz
That was nice, I'll never forget any single word in fact I can never forget......
Anyway, thingz of this type will keep going I know but just wid life, it'll stop in fact everything 'll stop when aunt death will come.........lolzzzzzz
Hey reader don't mind any of me, cuz I am writing everything for my own self, hmmmmm first of all I know that no one have any type of interest with My daily diary
One thing for today I went to sea side alone after quite some time, was enjoying the waves and the new lights placed at the shore :), when I start my car to the way back two guys asked for lift and they told me that they don't have a single rupee in their pocket but still they have to go to zamzama street, I gave them lift, they further informed me that one of them have a date and his girl friend is waiting for him :), they were looking from good families but when they offer me weed in the end, goodness me lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, "kiddo I hate this thing", that's all I said to them :), may God bless them. Actually this is nothing else but development sometimes force ppl to cross the limits, now look at those young boys they were hardly of 17 to 18 years but they are moving with the society (according to them). Well I don't agree to u Rafay (name of one), u have to have some positive thinking. And mind u Rafay dating at 10 of night is also notta good thing........
Anyway, I swear I really don't have anything to do wid any act of urs, Rafay
So forget abt him, this is Karachi.
Right now I am listening to Tatu, stars is the song's name.
Good one, that is.
Anyway, mom just passed me a glass of milk this is a signal that I should run for bed now :)
Adios....
Tatu in the end
How did we ever go this far
U touched my hand and start the car
and for the first time in my life, I am crying
are we in space? Do we belong
some place where no one calls it wrong
and like the stars we burn away....... The milzzzzz

No comments: