Thursday, December 18, 2003

Discussion wid myself

Today was far better than last couple of days, since I had nothing special, atleast today I had many things to re-think over them and made some decisions.
Anyway, I was against myself, means me asking questions and me was giving the answers at the same time. I do the stuff sometime when I finds something to have argument over it. Anyway I call it my conscience. Anyway, my conscience gave me the total of 24 hour to rethink and make my decisions for once again and as far as my concern I think that I have to give everything up in front of my conscience.
So the matter was good old same one. I won't discuss it over here again cuz I already made the mess of my head.
Some about paper in noon, that went very good, beyond my expectations, but thanks for ur prayers anyway :). I attempt 4 questions in all and I by myself left the fifth one though I had lots of things to write upon that, but I didn't try cuz it was already totally mess of my head, I wrote non-stop 2 and a half hours then I gave up and walk out. That was enough I think.
So tonight my all sorrows once again reborn to disturbs me as irfan did tell me tonight that why he cancelled to go with me to Lahore cuz I had to drop him and had to pick naeem wid me cuz irfan said it by himself that he can't go but tonight he letme know the real reason behind that. Actually I took some money on credit at the time of that tour planning. Irfan gave me the financial aid although within himself he also wanna travel with me but when he gave me the financial support he didn't found himself ina position to travel wid me. God damn it Irfan why did u do that :(. I am really sorry for all that, ia m really sorry. But now there is nothing could be happen, now I am thinking seriously that may be there could be a different situation in his presence cuz his companionship suits my luck however, I didn't wanna put him in such troubles which I had to face in that tour. Still I am the most sorry person in this world right now. U are great my friend, irfan lemme say that u are great, I can't have any replacement of u in my whole life, yeah I remember that ur birthday just went pass but I didn't gifted u anything coz I was in my own worries for that tour, but don't worry pal I can forget anything but not u or ur birthday :), just chill and yeah wait till next year lolzzzzzz......
Something about the movie which simply became my one of the favorites name KAL HO NA HO of great SHAHRUKH KHAN, well today I am in a mix mood so lemme discuss everything. That movie may be not that much enjoyable for me if I didn't watch it in a strange city of Lahore and in a very depressed mood. Yes I did watch it in the rain of tears well well well lolzzzzz Zayada to nahi tha na? :) the songz were great especially the theme song kal ho na ho.........
Lemme sing a bit for.....? for my ownself :p

Her ghari badal rahi hai roop zindagi
Ch-haoon hai kabhi, kabhi hai dhoop zindagi
Her pal yahan, g bhar geo
Jo hai samaa~~, kal ho na ho.................


Adios....

No comments: