Monday, December 29, 2003

Atlast

Damn me! first of all....
Long time no c na? Yeah it is like that, I know, but it shouldn't, but what to do.
Anyway, actually was busy in updating my web page, but the hack didn't really work out for me wid the idea I made by myself. Now again I have to reset everything for my webpage and will have to make a new setup.
Anyway, Christmas has been over, new year's celebrations are about to come and my one of childhood's friend's engagement ceremony is also comming by the end of this very year :). Yousuf I wish a merrily happy engagement's life :). Though u are heading towards the complete disaster, but u know we are helpless :).
There is a big involvement of world's living system, as it goes on like this...
Step by step.
1. Welcome to the new world, choona mona, paara sa bacha....
2. Yeahhhh.. suniye ga, munna starts walking on his feets, please distributes sweets among relatives.....
3. Munna today is your first day of school, don't get scare haan.... (Mummy will u be there wid me na?)
4. Mama I have passed my matriculation exams, yeahhhhhhh (time to party)
5. Beta get up! College nahi jana! ( No mums, I have to attend a party later evening, and I don't wanna be tired before that....)
6. Ya ALLAH! Thanks! By Allah's help, son is graduate now.....
7. Mama, my first salary......... :)
8. Now he stands on his own, sara's parents were asking....... ;)
9. Poo poon pooonn pooooonnn......................
10. First baby and life's cycle start repeating itself again....

So yousuf dont marry right now dear otherwise ur life will end according to that chart, u are in 8th step and u dont have much time left.... :)
Anyway, upto u, i just can pray for u
May Allah bless all of us....
ADIOS.

No comments: