Friday, January 02, 2004

Circle of life

Well I call this a circle of life!
What? u didn't get it? Ok, I mean how com u, if I never try to let u know :)
Anyway, was busy in Yousuf's engagement ceremony which was on 31st of December, :) let me say that we waste our new year's enjoyment :) just kiddin..
I just enjoyed in two wedding related parties in ma whole life and damn u, yousuf ur's was one of them, the first one of Farah's wedding way back in 2001 or 2002. I enjoyed by every mean. Anyway, I wont discuss them here cuz long stories are need to be unhide that is why.
So all that happenings and everything involved in that engagement ceremony uncover many thingz to me and lemme say that each and everything was nothing but just can be name as junk activities, I mean un-necessary. I wonder many a times in my life that why are ppl always seems spending that much money on their such parties or I should say on wedding related parties, they are totally un-necessary. Wedding could be done widout these un-necessary parties and expense. But......
I know at time I by myself also will see myself getting involve in all that stuff, but this is not good, I know I can't change the things and I can't change the way they are doing, but still I atleast can protest.
Anyway, if I just could manage to avoid my positive thinking in such mannerz then I should say that I love to be in such parties :) :P. Cuz that was after some time that I met wid some of my very old friends Mani and irani :). Hmmmm... I just wrote irani to balance the sentence :) anyway, it really doesn't matter irani that u don't like my attitude and the way I treat u, but lemme mention that this is the way I am. I can't change myself in term of attitude and I can't change my way of thinking. Anyway, it also could be my way of thinking which let me realize that u don't like me or may be its not like that, but still there are many questions.
In the end lemme ask for forgiveness from friends and un-friends :). In my point of view all those things and personalities hold a great importance for me which and who just gave me a little time of joy. I will not and I can't forget about them.

Anyway, according to my zodiac sign of this year, I will fall into religious activities this year, so lemme start trying from now on, will show some absence from internet. But one funny thing that this craze will keep grabbing me within itself till 25th of September and after that I will start doing all that stuff lolzzzzz, wasn't that funny?
Anyway, allow me to vanish......................
Adios....
Baringhhhhh

No comments: