Tuesday, January 20, 2004

"Karl" a mystery, (not for long)

Well well well, thanks very much to the persons who are appriciating me and my blog espcieally.
The most common question is rising about the name i have holding. Ok, lemme clear the confusion about it. As Owl asks me that "Why are you 'Karl'?", Hina said that "Hey karl, Fahad isn't a bad name. You should start loving it." and respected Ejaz Asi said that "Hi, your name is fahad and the blog name is karl, kewl."
So, grab your hearts, open your ears, and please close your mouth, yeah i am pointing u out, why are u looking in surroundings. I'll gonna ask u a question first, that "what is the most shining thing in your whole world infact in whole universe?" Ok the answer is due on me as one thing is for sure that everybody will guess it out. :). And please i dont like infact i cant bear daring reactions.
Ok one new thing infact it is a second question of today's blog that as everybody can see the new section at the left corner of my blog which is stated under Friends' head, i wanna ask all of them a thing, that i hope u don't mind that if i call all of you my friends? :) *looking at everybody*.
I am just learning and i hope all of u wont show a typical pakistani reaction that "Nai oye, to aey nai ker sakda, aey tay saada kum aey". Anyway, i also am not one them who will stand and fight like a man, i am a very innocent lil 21 year old kiddo.
In de end i wanna thanks Samita for her visit at my Personal website, thanks very much Samita :).
Ok, right now i am going to make the mess of my digestive system by eating pizza and believe me there is lot to eat, as u may know that i can't do anything without eating anything. :)
I am comming my pizzaaaaa *yelling*............
Adios world.

No comments: