Saturday, January 24, 2004

Story of an interview.

Comparatively a busy day so far.
Went for interview :). Time to wrap up blankets again. Yes as I said again, it means that enjoying and free days are about to over once again, as I was resting since Ramadan.
Yeah I resigned my ex job due to the month of Ramadan. Actually I do have my own logics, I can't work while I have a fast. I was having a look at Ejaz's, I found him in search of some bahana to leave the office, well lemme tell u abt me how I left mine, that was my boss, Mr. Rehman, someone told him that the guy (me), uses his cell fone very oftenly in his office. Mr. Rehman came to me and start inquiring me abt that information he had. I said yes sir I do use my cell fone, but still I am very much loyal to my work. I mean one thing I had in mind at that time that Mr. Rehman don't have any rights to ask me about that totally insignificant thing, why is he asking me. But all he did is force me to shut my cell fone off right away, I obeyed him, that was okay, but when he said "Give it to me?" that was enof. I was undecided so I gave my cell fone to him, just wanna c that what he'll gonna do wid that. He took my cell fone and walk away from my office.
I, at that time just trying to making myself calm down, it could be possible that I forgot that act of him, but suddenly a scene came into my mind when few days back I saw him slapping his labor for nothing. I boiled up and went to his office directly and goes "I want my cell fone back", "Kion g?". He asked me in almost dieng voice coz the whole office staff stopped working and hold their breath that what will happen next. I said "I just want my cell fone back, I don't wanna work here, under sucha bum man like u", he replied "Aap ko baat kernay ki tameez nahi hai", as soon as i heard that I blasted over him and u know "khoob sunai". Anyway, I was just trying to find any reason to leave that job and the boss provides me by himself.
Anyway, mind u the salary also wasn't enough :).
So the interview of today went great, let c, I need prays.
One thing I would like to write about the receptionist there in the office. My friend comment about her that "Mujhey aisa lag raha hai kay iss ka roza hai", lolzzzz, I said yes u are right my friend "yea to dekh he nahi rahi". :) And one funny of all was that we thanks to God that she wasn't giving any kindda lift to us after interview coz the man who was looking like peon standing right in front of her table was the boss, and he took my interview afterwards :).
Anyway, right now I am feeling pain in my 3rd and fourth eye, so I think I should goto bed and have some rest. May ALLAH bless me and all of the bosses.
Adios world.

No comments: