Thursday, January 29, 2004

Dad please come back

Tonight I called my dad, and almost got cry after hearing his voice after a long time.
That was almost 3 years back when he last visited us. We know that its really hard to work in another country and most tough of all that alone. I know father that u really are having a tough time out there alone, but believe me that its always been the same with us without u.
Actually, he was planning to come back to Pakistan at this eid and we all were very happy that this eid would bring us more joy and happiness and we all will enjoy our eid with our beloved dad, but yesterday he called home and confirmed that he is not coming at this eid as well. Hearts brakes!
Same case wid me, I thought that I should call him by myself and I did it tonight, I called at his cell fone and he was still in his office, though it was 9 o clock there in Emirats.
Neway, I called him and asked the reason and he told me that he is having some visa problem he will try.
Dad v all need u very bad, please come home. Pleaseee.
Right now I am a bit upset, don't have anything to write, that was y I felt like I should write something abt that.
Our prays are wid u dad, no matter how conditions would be "U are just ours, and our beloved and we always will pray for u forever".
Adios World.

No comments: