Thursday, January 15, 2004

Everything but nothing.

SO at last, the boy also got glasses, the boy who always seems making fun of those who wears glasses and the boy who never likes to wear glasses in his whole life.
Damnit its me 0.75 is the initial number and I was ignoring the daily pain :(, neway, May GOD bless me!.
Right now I am not feeling comfortable with my glasses as this is my first night in front of PC with glasses on my eyez all I am asking is blessings from GOD.
Anyway, right now I am listening Casper's soundtrack. Actually its just a piano music, I kept some like this one and hears them when my mind is in need of some peace. These themes or u could call them Karaoke muszics provides me something as peace, just to enjoy. Its very lovely. Today is 15th of January, and its Pervai'z birthday (waqas's friend). The birthday reminding me of many others, who left me and some with me. For eg. Naeem's on 1st of January and many others.
Allright, I changed the track and now its a soundtrack of famous BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. Its from one of my favorites as well. gimme some time to enjoy it silently with no tic tacs of keyboards.
.
.
.
.
Allright I am back. Ahhh wasn't that peaceful?
Anyway, last night yousuf came to me for nothing else but just for fighting, we did a lot of backbitting together :). But I have a quality I call it weakness though, that I don't leave anybody till graveyard if he or she have something bad in his mind for me, yousuf was in dangerous mood but still I managed to satisfied him with my arguments power ;P. This is a game of right hand for me. Hmm.. If I takes it like that I don't like to react like others, means they left their wid many questions on their mind, I am not one of them.
Tonight I am in very much good mood in sense of writing, I am just enjoying, miss-spelling and tic tac of keybo\ard :).
One thing funny I was having a look at DAWN's classified early in the evening, actually reading real estate adds, and in the column of Bath Island and defence, and not actually amazingly the prices are above seven zeroes mark :).
Anyway, just checked an email, sameer sends me. Its an email with animal's birthdates. I am Libra and born on 2nd of October, so my horoscope says that I am not a mouse, not a dog, not a lion, neither panther, nor turtle or not cat, I am a MONKEY and monkey's sign says that:-
If you are a Monkey: Very impatient and hyper!!! You want things to be done as quick as possible. At heart, you are quite simple and love if you are the center of attraction. That way, you people are unique. You would like to keep yourself safe from all the angles. Shall your name be dragged or featured in any sort of a controversy, you then go all panicky. Therefore, you take your precautions from the very beginning. When you foresee anything wrong, your sixth sense is what saves you from falling in traps. Quite a money minded bunch you people are!!.
Wasn't that funny? Good lolzzzzzzzzzz..
anyway, time for me to have a glass of milk and wrap up.
Adios world.

No comments: