Friday, January 16, 2004

Hurrah new layout atlast...

First of all, elevations for me as I finally have found a perfect layout for my blogger. Actually it's a skin and I found it from blogskins.com, thanks to blogskins.com.
So, a long and hard day and I passed my whole day in shaping my layout and offcourse in front of my PC. And after that I obviously need some refreshment so I decided to solve the dispute a story which began few days ago at Agha khan park. The matter is solved now, but not good enough for me, but I don't care, I inshahllah will handle it soon.
So, after that a routine friends' gathering, everybody was there tonite and the day belongs to hussain as he was in very genuine mood. He took everybody very hardly and made the mess of our minds :) but we enjoyed that.
Hmm. today is Friday so hope to get up early in the morning to get ready for Friday prayers after quite some time.
I missed one thing tonite, as I wanted to talk to imtiaz about the cancellation of joining his friend's party on 24th. Actually I am not in mood now days coz being free does create a lots of nasty over me :). So inshahllah I will talk to him tomorrow.
Nothing special else except my strange thoughts which comes over me with regular intervals. I sometimes thinks that why everybody always seems making me fool with their stupid things as jamshed did earlier in the evening today, it is coz I listen to then which I should not. I should do whatever my heart says but what to do with the friendly relations with my friends.
I think I was and I am never proves anything else but just a good friend to the world. Fahad please change urself a bit, but how com? Is the main question, sometimes my mind stop working and then I start listening to every another stupid :).
Anyway, just have a thought in my mind and like to write it down, I think that we Pakistanis are yet to be free, yet to be called as free countryman, yet to use our rights being a free nation and many more. I feel the thing tonight as I saw police also favoring Ismaili community. What the hell this is? Government almost snatching taxes from us from a common Muslim man of this country but what they are just speaking for the rights of minorities, it is good from some extent, but limits never counts to be as good. Anyway, power speaks about itself by itself, common man like us, like me always seems in troubles. Anyway.
Just was enjoying my new layout, so that's it for tonite..
Adios world.

No comments: