Friday, January 23, 2004

About my smoking!

Well, as everybody have different types of concepts about smokers.
Some thinks that when ever any body's hearts breaks, he starts smoking, and something like that.
Well, about me, my story is a bit very tragedic, actually I didn't start smoking coz of anything like that, coz first of all I don't believe in love and second of all that I don't believe in love. ::)
That was one fine night, way back in 1997, when I just got free from my matriculation exams, and I alongwid my friends going to some Awara gerdi. Some of my friends started smoking occasionally, and Rehman was one of them, he was just puffing on me regularly just to tang me. But I was ignoring him, but when suddenly he released the puff right on my face, a wave of pay back born in my brain. I said dear cya next time I'll not gonna leave u.
So that was another fine night, same friends, same Rehman and same I, but with cigarette holding in my lips just like James Bond. I told Rehman that be prepare kiddo, its a payback time.................................
So that bad habit in me started from a lil game and now the same I, same fine nights, but always I do have cigarette in my lipz. I do chain smoking and almost 3 packets a day, sometimes my heart says that u should make it to round figure by up-grading urself to 4 packets/day. But isn't this my greatness that I keep reminding myself that damnit smoking is injurious to health. Anyway.
As some poet said
Jo mohabbat ho to bay-payyan ho, jo nafrat ho to bai-had ho
Koi kaam bhi kam kerna mujhey her giz nahi aata
So I thought a lot about it, but nothing ever could be successful in changing me. My mama knows about it, and there is another funny story hidden behind that......
another fine night when I came home, she already had a doubt that her angel started smoking in a very lil age and he is not even allowed by any law of the world coz he is not even 18, but all she could do isto wait for some proof, so she caught me one night as I was releasing cigarettes smell from me, She caught me and said lemme check ur mouth, I am having a smell of cigarette from u. I just tried to stop her by my hands, when at the time she was getting near to my face my hands automatically raised to stop her, suddenly she caught my hand and felt them. Patakhhhhhhhh was the only sound raised and fell in the depth of darkness. :(
So that was the first and last day she inquire about my habit, since then she never even try to ask me. But I can feel withing myself that she don't like that.
To quit smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I've done it a thousand times. Some wise said that The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches., but what to do if I have 10's of different beautiful lighters :). khee khee.
Pray for me!
Adios world.

No comments: