Thursday, January 22, 2004

Meray bachpan kay din.

Wohaaaaa, guess what? I just wakeup and my mama award me with a new sleeping dress, yuppeeeeeee, I used word award coz its really a hard thing for my mama to wake me up in the morning when I just slept in da night after enjoying da rain.
The dress seems to me a very special one it has stars of white color, lil circles of silver colors and with blue color word 'ANGEL' is written all over it :). Everything is fine except the word angel, (MAMAAAAA, I am not an angel and I've told u hundred of times, why don't u believe me).
Sometimes I think that it hurts her many more that her son is saying it, al;though she knows it very well that angels don't smoke, but..... :) sweet mama facts are facts, no one can deny them.
Anyway, err.... I forgot to tell u the color of the sleeping dress its a sky blue color.
The dress reminds me of my childhood memories :). One thing I must say that the days of our childhood are more precious than the whole money we've earn in our whole life. There is no replacement of our childhood.
Like everybody I also had enjoy my childhood a lot, me along wid my bros and friends, actually here I would like to mention that I had lots of friends in my childhood but all the secret games and missions and every thing like that I just shared them with my bros, means my bros were my best friends all the way, we used to play video game, eat ice lollys as much as we want, coz we didn't have the fear that someone may gonna got to mom and tell her about ice lollies.
Anyway, these memories will remain forever, there are many more ANGEL's sleeping dress will come and lots of kids I will see eating ice lollies, but memories will remain as beautiful as today.

What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever
-Mary Jo Puthey

Memories themselves are filtered by subsequent experience - they aren't as objective as we sometimes believe them to be. Sharing our memories provides others a precious window to who we are - our individuality. Your memories are yours alone. Sharing them is one of the most generous things you can do. With this post I hope to encourage you to do just that - share your memories.

Adios world.

No comments: