Monday, January 12, 2004

What? Why?

Well, was unable to write anything, coz I was a bit upset as one of my school friend Salman is hospitalized. And what? Brain tumor :(, very sad
Goodness me, May ALLAH helps him to get rid of this kindda illness.
My prays are wid him, well sometimes I think that in this very world there are very few things to cherish for and this world is full of miseries and problems and most of the time i dont have to look for it, they comes automatically in to the view.
What? what i have to do with the flowers if they are wearing the color of blood of some innocent of Gujrat or Kashmir, iraq or afghanistan, i mean what i have to do with the beautiful sky if its wearing the color of tears of all innocent poor kids of the world, what i have to do with the greenry of forests and freshness of the atmosphere if these things built upon the concept of AVOID POORS AND FEED RICHS, i mean what would i gonna do with all that??????????????? MAY ALLAH gives my soul some sort of satisfaction.
No body in this world, no body, even me have the time to comes out from my own problems and even try to face the problems of others, why???????????
Sometimes the voice comes from my heart with some sort of force and emphasisically that "Why it is getting more and more difficult to live in the world of today", no answer!!!
Well excuseme! there are hundreths of answers which can satisfy, but no atleast none of them is exceptable. Who'll gonna expect them? U? Me? Na, no way!
No one is responsible for this infact all of us this whole world is responsible for all that..
Anyway, these kindda disscussion needs a lots of brain and energy and i already have put my 8 gm. brain on the line, now who'll gonna turn up next? :)

Well think and decide...
till then
Adios.

No comments: