Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Reason of my worries

Now days I am really feeling a great deal of change within myself. My mind is working very fine, I am feeling myself the most intelligent guy on the block.
As far as my concern I think there could be two reason:
Reason No. 1: Because of my glasses, and;
Reason No. 2: Because I am free and have nothing to do.
The reasons are pretty small in sense of capturing the space, but only I know the meaning. Glasses does implement a psychological impression on my mind according to the common sense that everyone who is wearing glasses must be an intelligent. Being free of everything is another, being free of exams, being free of job, being free of gfs :).
I am feeling that coz everybody is saying that "Fahad tu kuch zayada he taiz nahi hogaya, socha kam ker bhai". :(
And most interesting of all is that everybody gets agree to me if I say anything, like if all clocks are stop working and everybody in da house keeps worrying abt that how could all clocks of the house stops working in a same period of time, I know the reason. Cuz its winter and batteries have to work double. Mama said Fahad u are a genius now I got it and she brought a whole quota of batteries for whole season of winter and now she is happy. But I am worrying that where would be I reached with this overacting of brain :(.
Baji was worried that how com we are having hot water in our taps if v don't have any geyser in our home, I was also observing it and it was as simple as that the Aunty on the floor above of ours have one, so when she uses it in her taps, it cause the whole pipeline becomes hot. So as we are living on the floor next to her and the water tank is on the roof, when we open our taps for water, the water comes from water tank by passing her water pipelines first, so that is why we are having hot water in our taps. Now she is also satisfied with this logical answer. :( but I am still worried upon my cleverness. Darn I am free.
Irfan stayed answerless tonite when I took him, the whole scene goes like:
Irfan: Oh Aunty ki bachat hogai.
(I followed his eyes and found that two bikes were almost having a crash)
I: What happened kia aunty ka accident honay walay tha?
Irfan: Nahi yaar bike ka
I: Oh i thought kay aunty ka
Irfan: No yaar, ager bike ka hota to aunty bhi jaaten na?
I: Aunty bike hain kia?
Irfan: Nahi woh bethi to hui theen na
I: To kia aunty bike chala rahi theen?
Irfan: NO yaar uncle was driving obviously
I: To ager accident hota to pehlay kis ko lagta?
Irfan: Uncle ko
I: THen why did u said that "aunty ki bachat hogai?" tujhey uncle ka koi khayal nahi hai?
Irfan: *winks* oops, yes u are right!
I: * :( * why am I always???????????????
SO that was it, but this is not finished yet, cuz I am worried upon that, this is not as good as everybody is thinking, coz I know what's the reason behind that intellectuality. Cuz I'm darn free :(. May God bless me.

Anyway, wrapping up! Coz there are some more hot topics to think over, as the most important of them that how could I get reach to that MOON GIRL, according to Aysh i have to start watching Power Puff Girls, I guess she is making fun of me! *:(* Undo if u are doing it Aysh. May God bless all of us. I mean how can I get reach to the MOON GIRL if I waste all of time in watching that darn Kiddo cartoon. What can I do if I rather like Johny Bravo.

:( Adios World.

No comments: