Monday, January 26, 2004

Sunday kay naam.....

Sometimes i think that why sunday comes to make the mess of the whole week, the week would be more then best if no sunday comes in it. If anyone knows about the one who discover the word sunday then please do let me know, coz i have to kill the one.
Anyway, tonight I am very happy, don't know why, may be coz of some memories..
Some wise said that "Be happy sometime for nothing". Actually that wise is nobody else but me ;).
Actually some old days are coming into my memory, when I was a happy happy guy but that was due to some reasons, although now I have lost all of my reasons to joy, therefore tonight I am just trying to be happy for nothing. Was busy whole day coz I had nothing to do. :).

Right now I am just writing a poem here, I have found it from somewhere.

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."
The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
I kissed her so many times under the endless sky.
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
How could one not have loved her great still eyes?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines. To think I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.

To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
What does it matter that my love could not keep her.
The night is starry and she is not with me.
That is all. In the distance someone sings. In the distance.
My soul is lost without her.
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
My heart searches for her, and she is not with me.
The same night that whitens the same trees.
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
I no longer love her, true, but how I loved her.
My voice searched the wind to touch her hearing.
Another's. She will be another's. As she once belonged to my kisses.
Her voice, her light body. Her infinite eyes.
I no longer love her, true, but perhaps I love her.
Love is so short and oblivion so long.
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
my soul is lost without her.
Though this may be the last pain she causes me,
and these the last verses that I write for her.


Ahh sunday kia kahoon tujhey.... :(
Just Adios world.

No comments: