Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Rain iz a Gift of GOD

Guess what? Karachi enjoyed a whole day rain today!
That was something more than most loveliest. I was at home couldn't enjoyed the rain, according to some wise said that "There is a much difference between those two, one which was getting wet in da rain and the other who was watching it through the window", well I was the one who enjoyed the rain through my window, but still I would say that there couldn't be anything more lovely than raining in Karachi.
A very lovely day ends with some very cool and interesting time I've spend wid my friends. Everybody was praying Lahol Wala for me, as I was in very energetic mood. Everybody was saying kay damnit Karl are u in ur senses? But it was only me who knows that what thing creating magic over me, that is nothing else but just the superb weather, it was dynamic cold out there tonite. And I was feeling lucky that I can enjoy the weather by any way I want. But I still can see that old man whose feet are uncovering a struggling story of his life and he was sleeping on a foot path of GURUMANDIR Chowk. I sometimes wonder that whether its a hot summer or a cold winter, no season have a power to change the life routines of these poor ppl (beggars especially). Cool rain, louey Sun etc, do have a great impression but not for those poor beggars. :(
well well well, snap out of it damn it! Still u are enjoying ur life na with cigarettes u have complete quota till tomorrow morning and a hot glass of milk, what do u have to do with these minor little problems, this is just LIFE. May GOD help me. :(
Well about the response I have at the moment for my question about friends is very much positive, so I will continue with that. And nobody took any kindda interest in uncovering my nick's mystery so I am folding it again, no need of it.
In the end just lemme mention that it was only Samita who took a bit interest in solving the mystery of my name, so excuses Samita G, gimme some more time to collect some more votes for it :), I hope u wont mind that. What if I can offer u to leave a mystery for me as a payback? :p
Anyway, one beautiful quote in the name of beautiful weather today
My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
* William Woodsworth

Adios World.

No comments: