Sunday, January 18, 2004

A worthless discussion

Missed yesterday, actually didn't feeling well last night, though I went to bed at 4 of the morning, but still didn't find the time to blog, anyway,
So, last night we all friends enjoyed very much, as v had nothing special to joy about but still v all managed to enjoy. All of us were making fun of each other nothing special.
Hmmm, still I have lots of work to do for my website and guess what very seriously I am doing it.
Last night when we friends were sitting at our place near garden west, two young women came to us, guess what they were beggars and just imagine what they were wearing, A full length ABAYA (BURQA) which also hides theie face as well, and almost brand new joggers, we had to guess from their walking style and their voice. They were young by these prospective and were begging. An old man sitting right behind us took those girls angrily as the girls went to ask him for some money (G hamain Korangi jana hai), the old man said I gave u the fare yesterday as u were lost yesterday as well, what is this, why u come back with the same situation from korangi if u don't have fare today as well. :)
Well, these are very big discussions and topics to be uncovered I am sure that those girls were from some kind of Union of beggars and like this, and believe me with situations like these Pakistan will never become ina condition to be self independent. Anyway, what I have to do with these minor problems? I have many other and major problems to worry about as the onions are short from market and the rest are selling on a very high price.
ok then have a nice day as my day is just begin
Adios world.

No comments: