Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Am I melting, really?

Alright, a very hot day was of today, and now a start of a very dull evening. :(
Anyway, since morning I am having a very horrible feeling that I should have measure my height and waist once again, coz till last night I was feeling OK, when today's morning remind me that I have to go out to pay that damn Challan of my car.

So I was talking why a strange thought came into my mind of rechecking of physical status. It was a hot day and I felt myself melting like a candle :(. So I melted and melted a lot and now I am seriously thinking that if I was sweatening from head to toe then I might lose some of height and if I was sweatening inside my shirt then I also may had lose some of my waist too, and boy I hate that. Coz I may be the only person in the world who wants to be a bit fat and wants to be look a bit older than my actual age. Coz darn me, I am sick of listening such words from everybody, when they call me "beta" and like that, yeah that's true it happens a lot of time when I saw some beautiful and pretty faces of around 25 to 30 and when they call me beta, arghhhhhhhhh, I can't tolerate this anymore. And when I ask my friends abt that "why the hack everybody treats me as I am a 15 or 16 year old kid? I mean pretty faces of 25, 26 shouldn't call me beta or something like that" everybody says that "boy u do have a childish look and u look more than a younger brother of these pretty faces of whom u are talking abt".

I can't handle that anymore, I wanna be fat and I wanna be look old and I want to be call as Dear, Suniye, Excuseme rather than Beta, Chunda, (or by my name). :( But thanks very much to the hot weather of Karachi it won't let me and keep helping me to be melt.

Adios.

No comments: