Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Birthday presents

A very hot and long noon of 30th March. I am thinking on a very serious matter and I am very confused. And in this confusing state I've already drunk 2 cup of teas after having my breakfast and lunch and 2 bananas alongwith 2 cigarettes. Actually this happens to me very often that whenever I feel my self in any kindda trouble I feels hunger more than normal.
Anyway, the matter infact the question which raised in my mind is that "which is the better of two?" Summer or Winter?
Well, I remember perfectly that I was thinking about....... *damn it* wait.......

(after 22 seconds) Hie again, actually when I was typing that, I heard that some of more than 10 crows were "kying kying" at once. I went to find out what happened. And all I found was a single crow sitting between two pigeons on a roof of a building ahead of mine. :( Ullo ka patha tha woh kawwa.

Anyway, lets get back to where I left
Well, I remember perfectly that I was thinking about the hot noons of summer and loving them, its when I was sitting like a lil duck in my room who was feeling the cold season like the hell. And today I am thinking seriously that alas when will January come again? :( Oh Lord help me!
Anyway, according to the title of this post I guess I really should write something about my birthday. So I was born on 2nd October and my last birthday brought me some very beautiful gifts all around the map. Some wishes from Philippines, a cool card and a stuffed teddy from Lahore with lots of LOST LOVE :), a cool wrist watch, an expensive beautiful ball point pen, my favorite body spray hmmmm and a lovely single rose. So these were the gifts I got on my birthday hmmm I forgot to mention about the call which I had receive on my birthday with a news that my birthday present is ready but I will get it on meeting. So after almost 5 and a half months I met that caller yesterday evening and I got another beautiful wrist watch yesterday as my belated birthday present, hehe :). Man I will always remember that how my friends celebrates the tragic day of my life that much beautifully and celebrations continued till 5 months. May ALLAH helps all of them and may they start saving their love and money for some useful being!

Anyway, I am wrapping up the today's stuff coz still I have many important matters to solve and many things to eat.
Adios World.

No comments: