Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Innocent me :)

In last few days an interesting thing happened wid me, I am not discussing it here, coz may someone don't like that, but I hope my message will be conveyed however by that post. I never mean to betray with anyone, don't know why, dil to chahta hai kay sab ko dil bhar ker baywaqoof banaon, but I don't do that very often :).
I never tried to breaks any one hearts, but still I proudly have some of my qualities, like I can swallow glass errrr...., I mean I can walk on a naked wire on 10000 feets height errr.... Again mishtake :(. I mean leave all that, lets discuss a true thing, I can talk and act like anybody, I mean I can also produce a girl's voice hahahahaha.
But I never pretends to breaks any one's heart, I just use it for my own concerns and I must admit that I am very good at it, yaqeen nahi aata to pooch lo ........ say. rofl.
Sorry ____, I never want that to be happen but things made their own ways and that happening came into existence, again I wanna say that please dont mind that. I am agree to accept any punishment, but i never wanted to break anyone's heart.
Anyway, a true story will surely reflects my ability of making female's voice. Once in 1962 when i was hardly a teenager my msn id got hack by some hacker, that was an important one for me, so I decided to snatch it back, I made another id and add my self. Some stranger was online at my id, actually he hacked my id by the reference of another hacked id which was of my friend's. I begged him to give me back my id, that was a good part of me that I begged him, since he was acting like rude and said I won't give u back ur id. So now then I decided to get back my id with some other means. I told her that I am a girl, I just played with the psyche and trapped him, I gave him my number, he called me and I invite him to meet me, here I wanna mention that I may never made him fool but his act of valiance forced me to be bad like him.
So he came to meet me, means farah and I got him, just a slap and he started to sing in a record, this is ur id and this is ur pwd. Please mujhey maaf ker do hain hain :(
LOL. I forgave him, after that I came to know that of my ability. My all friends appreciated that of my ability but still I have many evidences that I don't use my ability publicly. I never mean any offense. But as well I can't see any broken heart, so kabhi kabhi chalta hai, kissi ka dil rakhnay kay liye..... ;)

Anyway, i know that was a crap, but believe me i am busy now days will write some sensible when i'll get free, till then...
Adios World.

No comments: