Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Shall I complain or shall I Thank?

On sunday's very sad evening I went to meet my one of best friends, Salman.
First of all lemme clear that he is my good old schoolic friend. And second of all is that he was undoubtedly the most intelligent of us all, and the proof of that he got the highest percentage in the 10th grade's result. He was a total differnt kindda person, he has many complains about his life and from everything which is in surround of him, like whenever we comes to see him, we found him in a very bad mood, and "Yaar, yeh sab meray saath kion hota hai?"
He got a very good percentage in his first year's exams of college level, he was a good poet and wrote well too, coz i personally gave him my favors of likings, and whenever we met with each other, he surely have some new stuff for me, coz he knew that I like his poetry. And u all will get amazed to know that I dont find any love or lover kindda things in his poetry which is the most amazing part of his poetry, one only can find moon, stars, skies in his poetry that was why i love of him.
And now a blastic news way back in 1999 when we heard that Salman got fail in Urdu's paper of second year's exams. "What?????????" we all exclaimed. There must be something wrong. We said that and went to meet him, he smiled and said "yes folks i left my paper on half way". "But why????? your bright future depends on that one and after all u are a urdu genious why did u left ur paper?" I asked him. He told us that how he had preparation of paper and paper turned wholy different, though he still could a very best of the marks but he preffered to leave the paper.
He said that this is his revenge from the educators and smiled.
Goodness me that Salman is dieng while fighting with his brain tumor in Liaquat National Hospital, last everning when i went to meet him. No this couldn't be, OH ALLAH please save him, he has lots of things to do and no doubt he has the most bright future from all of us. Why is he dieng helpless??????? WHy?
What have he done? WHy is he dieng like this? WHy he was looking so tired last evening like he has no other way left but just to die silently?
Oh Allah I know i am healthy and I have to thank over that, but on the other hand i can't see him die than how com i thank for my health???
I am confused Oh ALLAH please give my soul a satisfaction or give me the answer that shall I have to complain or shall I have to thank?????? :(

Adios World.

No comments: