Saturday, March 27, 2004

Something to think

Well now days my beloved city Karachi is under great influence of elections for the seats of Nazim. According to my point of view we Pakistanis never could be able to comeover our mediocre conditions. Our poor citizens, our poor civilization, our financial crises, unavailability of jobs etc.
But government has never showed any attraction for the steps of betterment. I red earlier in the evening that General Musharraf is thinking some one and half dozens of more seats for major appointments in the government. Who will pay them, its us, idiots means citizens of Pakistan.
Anyway, I never wanted to be involve in politics by any mean, that's why I never cast my vote for anybody. But earlier tonight I was visiting ZENIA, she was talking about Guru Nanak's life and the possibilities of his involvement in Islam. I comment on her page that there are many other issues beside that to be discuss. I guess politics is the main of all. Under civilized country like ours Pakistan always dipped in many major and minor problems and we never tried to raised them. For example the raising price of daily goods :).
Lemme mention here that I am nor a house wife not a problem husband. But my heart feels for them that's why I am raising the issue. Zenia do u know that "Doodh 26 rupay litter hogaya hay" aur to aur "aata bees rupay kilo" :(. What will a common man do in that situation when he is hardly earning a low amount after giving his full self. May Allah bless al ghareebs, I am standing in a no man's land, but can feel the pain of those who earn 3000 per month with 3 children and a weight of combine family system. Though my monthly pocket money is way more than that and I also can close my eyes from all that, but I am still a human being and sense of humanity is not dead in me like many others arround me. Anyway, still politics. :(
Ok lets talk about vegetables, I love u aalo, piaz and timater, I just can't live without u, but what to do when ur prices are touching seventh sky. Aaan aaan, change the topic.
Lets discuss about those 12 wandered puppies who was found from Iraq and took to America by a decent lady and hand over them to some wealthy and healthy families of America. They said that human rights are on its own place but animals do own some rights that's why they need some better place to be. haha again politics

Man I need some rest physical and mental as well.
Adios World.

No comments: