Saturday, March 20, 2004

Why Karl is very good at tellin story?

Another story for FM and other kids.

That was a long time ago when I was a kid, and i love to read story book of GINs Fairies and he-man's etc..
I used to spent my whole of the time in reading stories and my source of inspiration was Ibn-e-Safi, he was very good at tellin stories. He told me that "Beta, look there are many thousand kinds of fishes, Whale, Shark, paplate and many more, and every body knows any other fish with their qualities, some fish can fly, some can't, some eat mermaids and some dont etc, so writer is not a common person, he is a naturally awarded person"
Anyway, i got him right that writer or story teller must have some different qualities from other, so i started to find that. And i got one special quality in me.
In my very early child hood way back in 1953. I had many pigeons and i love them. But the most interesting part i founded in them that how a mother pigeon babysits her eggs. So whenever any mother pigeon laid eggs, i started to observe her and kept looking for that time when mother pigeon left them alone. I replaced one egg with a hen's egg. And pigeon started laying all eggs widout even knowing that one of them is not her.
But i never can tell anybody about the feeling of embaressment which showed from mother pigeon's face when a chicken comes out from her eggs. She looks like that there is no more stupid then her in this whole world.

So i considered that only a story teller or writer could have that creative thoughts.

Lesson: Never babysits hen's eggs, if u did so then dont feel any embarassment coz there must be some silly writer like thing behind that, who replaced your eggs just to fool you.

Adios World.

No comments: