Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Boy had a dream!

I don't sleeps in noon very often, but today I had to sleep coz I was so tired did nothing at all, that's why.
Anyway, I saw that my younger brother sameer driving a train in which we are traveling, suddenly the train lefts its track and started running on grass nearby. And we got save from having an accident, cops came and spread all over in the train, enquiring about that accident and all the cops acting very angrily coz that was just a plain mistake but nothing else and that shouldn't be done, coz a Minister kindda thing was traveling in the same train.
A cop came to me as well while I was discussing that accident with my another younger brother waqas.

Cop: Do u know the reasons of that accident?
Me: No! How come I know, go and ask the driver.
Cop: (kicked at my butt) If u ever dare to look at the Minister's daughter, I will see u.
Me: *innocent look* Who said that?
Cop: that's it! I don't wanna discuss that anymore. (went off)
Me: *yell* Aray bhai kia woh miss world hai? ya queen Elizabeth? jo ussay koi dekh nahi sakta.
Cop: Shut up!
*The end!*

:( strange one that was, and now I am seriously thinking about that accident, but can't say anything regarding to the meaning of that nonsense dream, I mean I can make a marmalade of 21.4 cops if any one ever try to hurt me without any reason in real, but :( what if they comes into my dreams and beat me?
Anyway, when I woke up after that dream, my Mom told me that "sammer called at home and he got his car bound by a Traffic Police man and now he have to submit Rs. 350 as a challan and then he'll get his car back" :(
Oh God help me! I mean Sameer did the accident of that damn train and he was also the responsible of over speeding the car but why the hack that damn police man kicking me??????????????

An angry Adios.

No comments: