Saturday, April 03, 2004

I am back

Atlast I am back. Back from deserts of Al Pachino, Mountains of Igloo, trees of Changa Manga, Lakes of Africa, dreams of my brain, thoughts of Uncle Tambaktoo. Lahol Wala :(
What the hack was that, a nightmare, some kindda Twister, some disastrous flood or some horrible earth quack. Anyway, whateva` was that, truly a bad time for me. Actually, from past week I was noticing that some sites aren't opening at my PC including blogger.com and google.com. Don't know what happened but i guess it was some ISP's own problem anyway, khaak daaliye.
In de end thanks very much to everyone who supported me in that period majjo bhai paan wala, shakoora doodh wala, maasi fazeelat and sepcial thanks to Miss Zenia for that important notice's appearance in my comment box.

About my pc, Zenia don't get worried I still know lotta kabariyas who will start a kindda war to get my pc in auction which will soon be arranged by Mr. Karl, contactors should contact him asap.

I will write some sensible soon, but first lemme celeberate that i am back, i dont know that where I would be without blogger, mujhey aam ka achaar kha ker suicide kerni per jati and believe me i hate aam ka achaar. :(

Adios World.

No comments: