Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Death rulz!

Alright, a new noon, a brand new me, with brand new stupid thoughts of me. When I said stupid that means stupid to others not from me, coz as far as my concern I guess I feel alright and thinks right too. But darn that happens so often that people's perception or their way of getting things are getting worst day by day. This is because now days everybody thinks that "Time is money", that is why everybody now can do only a single thing, just read and comment or just comment by reading headline. So it hurts when it happens.
Hmmm, yesterday I was reading a column by Hassan Nisar, in a weakly local magazine, he stated that how much this is important to remember the death always. With the help of various narratives he successfully stunned my nerves. I already have a strong belief over death so as every Muslim. But those kinds of narratives and some examples were quite horrible. No alive can imagine how death would be, but still it is the most horrible fact of the world that "every one including powerful like Hercules, wise like Arastoo, poet like Byron, painter like Michael Angelo, conqueror like Sikander, writer like Shakespeare and lover like Romeo had to taste death for sure, so that doesn't matter that how we are and who we are, we will die one day". May Allah help us all, they all died and so as I and so as everyone, nothing is infinity except Allah himself. So, why the hack are we running after this so called temporary world like thing?

In the end, some from Hasan Nisar's column;

May nay poocha kay zindagi kia hai
Haath say gir kay jaam* toot gaya (*Goblet)
and;
Iss bay khabar hayat ka kia aitbaar hai
Har waqt maut sar pay bashar* kay sawar hai. (*human)

Adios.

No comments: