Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Yesterday

I had a very happy and peaceful day of yesterday, coz Wasif, my childhood friend came to meet me.
We really had a great time togather in our early childhood days. We actually were school mates but got apart after completing our school level. Then we choose different colleges for further more education and got stuck in our life problems.
We refreshed our memory for hours and enjoyed very much. He has some reasonably good qualities like I can share everything with him and he is a very good secret keeper, as well as that If I ever feels any kindda problem I calls him and he is a very good advisor as well. And last but not least he has the ability to argue on every topic of the world coz he is a very good arguer as well. So yesterday a randomn thought came into my mind and i'd like to have his opinion as well, the thought was "Should man needs to remember his good days or should he needz to remeber bad days", he replied that this is the matter of one's perception, he further said that he do have his own point of view, sometime memories of good days works for us and sometimes memories of bad days does a favor. Same question when I asked to another of my friend, he replied simply that "bad days". Allright I skipped that matter and changed the topic, I told them that Malik (a well known person in our area) had a prison of seven years in his some old cases.
Actually Malik doesn't have a very good reputation among all of us but still I would like to admit that we guys in our early young days had pass some good days but we left him after came to know that he is not a good guy overall. So when I told Wasif and Naeem yesterday that Malik is in prison now days, Naeem simply exclaimed and goes "What? why? when?" I answered him and he said "Alas he was a good guy after all", "gotcha", i said. "There you go Mr. now This is my answer of my earlier question that man only needs to remember his good days and whenever it comes to the end of the day people always found saying that he was a good guy doesnt matter got prison for law breaking but he was a good guy after all". :) Both of them got agree with me.
So that was a little of yesterday and I found the answer of another of my stupid thought.

Adios.

No comments: