Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ooh, Ahhh, Ouch...

A quite painful day was yesterday, I am having a severe pain in my back since couple of days. The reason is a sadistic story, actually I got involve in an accident of my car. Front axel came out due to that accident and now my car is in workshop for repairing. That accident happened on Friday, means its almost a week since I am CARLESS, not careless but car less.
Day before yesterday I missed my car badly, coz I had some important work to do, that was why I borrowed a motor bike from my friend Irfan, he actually pre-informed me that there are lots of things missing in his bike and it is only him who can handle that damn bike, but I became selfish and deaf for the sake of my own work and didn't listen to him. I took his bike yesterday's hot morning, first of all that bike was without a kick, means the kick which starts the bike was missing, so we had to start pushing it from miles back to get it start, I used the word we that means me along with Imtiaz, we were keep pushing the hack of that bike for an hour than we came to know that the patrol tank was empty :(. We refueled it and start pushing it again, after the sweating long half hour, its get started. Then the story afterwards that is moe sadistic coz when we done with our work, the hell of that bike dead by swearing that "now I won't start, kill me or kill yourself but u can't start me now". Suddenly, I felt in that pushing process that I am feeling a killing pain in my back, but I avoid that till last. So atlast when we handed over the antique fuckin bike to Irfan by using all abusing words I ever heard in my whole life the pain was like on top of Mount Everest :( and its killing me still.
So that is the whole story and now I am bend with the severe pain in my back, can't say anything that when it'll get over, till now I already had a huge injection (can't tell u where) and some amount of pills. May Allah bless me, I know that this is quite an insensible post from me, but it is only I who can feel the effect of that damn injection on my brain as well.
Pst....boy I need prays badly.

Adios Amigoes.

No comments: