Friday, December 19, 2003

I lost

I think I won myself beside loosing everything, but all I care is for nothing.
Selfishness inside me somewhere help me having the decision. But don't know what thing inside me missing, and I miss the missing thing badly. (Shhhhhh....) Type slowly damn it! Ur conscience may listen to u otherwise. I at the moment trying hide myself from my conscience. Anyway, lemme say for the last time Lahore aur wahan kay loog kabhi nahi bhool paon ga. Well that was my promise with my conscience that it will allow me for one thing and it is that I will never ever stop discussing about her it doesn't matter she's gone. :)
So long day that was off today, cuz early in the morning that is 12:00 :) I had to wake up for some home work, done. :( Yaad aya, T28 is not working fine, some battery problem, anyway, I will try to go to the market to let the T28 have a check soon. But I don't think so there will be any way which don't force me to make my pocket a bit light, I guess I have to buy another battery :(, this is not good.
So lets bring some of my past in present, Noor college bohat yaad aa raha hai :) lolzzzzzz I wont store any thing of Noor college here coz here I write those things which I know I may forget some day than writing over here will let me remember the thingz again, but why come I write those thingz which I know I will never forget :). Farrukh, buddy I miss u yaar, but sometime haan not always :p. Through some extent u un-doubtedly help me choose the right path, that was his influence, I know and I accept it. Irani, Mani and shani lolzzzzz sounds same, I note it today, anyway, I still have one opportunity left now, and it is just to meet wid mani, but I don't make good use of the opportunity :). Junaid, sara, sadaf everybody, bhabhi, afsheen :), khalid and yes offcourse nasir too. I miss the great time we all spend together. Hey don't point out her name. What? I mean what now discuss it yaar and forget everything bad just keep the good time in ur view damn it! Ab to baray ho jao ;). Ok ok, I also remember u sobia, I mean how come I forget about u, u were the only person who changed my life completely from head to toe. :). Appreciate the hack of me farrukh, look I am forgetting everything bad day by day I am improving accidents by accidents lolzzzz.... Thanks mani for that financial aid which u gave me at Peshawari ice cream ;). Thanks afsheen and hina what all u did in that case and hina do u remember the paper which I wanna gave to her and the paper which seems very old by the virtue of the sweat of my palm :). And special thanks to POTATO Sir lolzzzzzz.. Remember me ? I am ur damn P-caper :).
Chhhhhh what a time that was.
Long list of memories but ohhhhh come back u P-caper lolzzzzzz u have a paper tommorow and a bit tough one of eco. Well what u gonna do now by calling me back? :) Goto bed damn it! what else.

Craig David sings..... and sings well...
I know that everything is gonna change,
Even the friends I knew before may go,
But this dream is the life I've been searching for,
Started believing that I was the greatest,
My life was never gonna be the same,
Cause with the money came a different status,
That's when things change,
Now I'm too concerned with all the things I own,
Blinded by all the pretty girls I see,
I'm beginning to lose my integrity.


Adios..................

No comments: