Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Karachi Karachi Hai
I am back and with lots of happenings. Good one and bad ones too, but bad ones overcomes everything, anyway.
I went to Lahore on third day of eid, just had to meet a friend. Besides that I also had to meet my relatives there, the tour was fantastic brought many stories, but its really not a necessary thing that I would share all of them here, although I am really missing a thing or someone who could listen that what happened to me in that tour.
Anyway, something about Lahore. The great city and undoubtedly one of the most developed city of Pakistan, don't know what they have in mind but they are keep constructing the city (I am talking about government). I mean lahoris are already well known for their eating habit and well, food streets, May God help them, seems to me that the day is not far when all lahoris will explode. Lolzzz don't mind any lahori, I am also a lahori basically, but "kuch Khuda ka khauf kero yaar".
I don't mean to stop eating but don't u guys think that 1 food street was enough :). Anyway, good old Meenar, Shahi mosque and Qilla, Fortress Stadium and race course. These are very few names of many places. One can spend a whole month visiting these places and when start packing the stuff the one would surely say that "O' yar, Data Darbar tay waikhiya he nai" :). (excuses from punjabis).
I actually missed my city very much, coz that was of my childhood when I first landed in Karachi and now I only feel like that I never can leave the city, coz of the smell of sea. Sea really attracts me towards itself, I never feel like I can leave the city Karachi and can go far from here, baqool someone "Yahin pay jeena, yahin pay merna" :).
One very strange thing that I actually wanted Lahore to keep my heart but Lahore didn't, it broke my heart like nothing. Ahh if my heart meant to broke then it must be in my own place, in my own city. I could easily recovers from it, but just look it brakes in strange atmosphere of strange city, anyway.
I've bring many things from Lahore, some memories, many prays, some unforgettable moments and yeah offourse some gifts. I will never forget each and every moment which i had spent there. Ahhh Fahad who cried for the first time at the time of leaving Lahore's land. Anyway, I know that still my tears are not that much valuable for anyone. So still many things but Noorie at the moment singing me a lullaby and already its 21 mins passed 12 of night, so I think leave some for some other time.
In the end I must say that Lahore, Lahore hai, but waves containing love of Karachi's sea don't have any other thing like itself. So in a single voice "Karachi Karachi Hai" :).
Bye for now.

No comments: