Saturday, December 13, 2003

MAAAAaaaaaa I am hungry.......
I am just home, just went to the electronics market, had to buy new cell fone and guess what i ve buy? Ericson T28 :p, lolzzzzz. So that is a story of my downfall from Nokia 7650 to Ericson T28, lemme laugh on what i ve done for nothing else but for someone.....
Anyway, i know why i sell out my 7650 at a low cost cuz i was in need of some money, few days back cuz the tour to lahore at my own expense was not an easy thing, anyway, i am still happy wid Ericson....
Lemmeeee sayyyy Ericsonnnnnn I love u.. :p
When i was in the market i was feeling that those damn sleeping mouse have a holiday today that is why they are playing basketball in my stomach, so right now i am having my late lunch at 6:15 of teh evening and doing my favorite work that is writing......
Anyway, paperz are going fine, on monday i have stats but i am sitting in the front of my pc and doing all that wandering stuff..
I am trying hard to concenterate fully on blogger.com, but the hell of internet is not letting me be regular, anyway, ppl always seems wishing dis and that, right now i am wishing that may someday i be able to writing regular with no intervals..... Allah will help me.
So, right now i am in some strange mood, what to do? hmmmm......
Yes, i can write some from my own diary, i wrote many things along time ago, seems to me that this is a perfect place for them to be, so here they are....
1. I wanna write some, but i guess that words are not suitable to represent feelings.
2. I want to write her name but i guess i don't have right to write her name.
3. I had hundreds of questions and i would like to have their answers in your voice, but.....
4. Whenever i walks at the shore of sea barefeeted, i wish that the marks of feets which i am leaving behind must not be alone, even your marks of feet should be with mine ones. But what every wish is to be completed?
5. I tried to hard to find my world in the word "Hope", but i got nothing. You know that words are lier, feelings rather can never die.
6. My luck gave me everything. But in the end of that everything I was unsucessful.
7. For once, just for once, atleast she should ask me by smiling "That dear can you die for me"......... lolz Yahi to tum nay mujh say nahi kaha....
8. I have given so much importance to your memories, just imagine if i would have u...

AAj phir say lahu tapka hai in baijaan aankhoon say
Aaj phir say koi yaad aya hai, rulanay kay liye..........

No comments: