Wednesday, December 17, 2003

In the name of Nothing....

1:37 am is the time, and I am just mentioning the time for my own memory, coz I know that the hack of my memory is not very good, so that is why I will keep letting myself remember that its too late for u to sit for internet, anyway, there were surely something which brought me here and that is nothing else but I just had to update my layout, though I got it from blogger.com's site, means nothing of my own except few blogs.
So the day went fine, cuz after utmosta week I met to Irfan, damn it! Irfan the hell of u should meet me daily, coz through some extent I finds something to talk about and something to laugh about, well that is true that there is only u Irfan who makes my mood good decided. As I told u many a times that I don't need any gf in your presence, means u are my gf :) lolzzzz, "Tu nahi sudhray ga".
So karachi's weather is getting cold a bit, tonight is a very cold night, I heard from some pathan that "o khochay quetta ka baraf pigal raha hai" :). Now its only pathan comes in world who knows that how much quetta's weather effect on karachi's weather.
So, 1:44, those few initial lines are telling me that damn it your typing speed is very slow, I know, I know! And I also remember that today I have a paper of ITB and I have no preparation for it, well Allah will help me as eva! ;)
I am writing some stuff which I copied from some Urdu magazine for someone, although I am well aware of the fact that the hard work didn't mean that much, but anyway, I love that and its the must share thing....

"""Before breaking up they were sharing their collecting of memories
1st of all they shared their laughter equally between them
She asked what you going to do with the laughter of your share
He replied. IÂ’ll give it to the innocent children's of orphan house
She was very kind...When it was time to share sadness..
She said.. I wont take any of it..Youu can take all .
And like that she gave all the journeys btw them all the awaited years.. all the seasons of autumn, lonely evenings of winters.. and said now you got to know that I am not avaricious!
He happily said please give me that noon as well when we meet for the very 1st time
And when she agreed. HE put that poor noon on the pile of sadness, season of autumn, journeys and loneliness
And then she asked in a kind manner..Whatt you going to do with all of this?
He satiably replied I am going to keep that share of sadness which you gave me for the rest of my life with me, am going to name those evenings to the old librarian, I got a lamp laying on the edge of my window which always been fueled by a girl who would be waiting for someone's feet beat, going to post all the journeys to her who got her beloved far away! And dieing to meet him....Whilee making faces on sand she said you can have all the past as well.. Abruptly a wave of happiness born on his face and died in his eyes.. He lighten up a cigarette and said you did it alright by giving out your past as well.. She asked what you going to do with it.. Am going to cover-up my self with it he said, for the gingery, lonely noons and cold evenings.. She smiled okay take all the words as well.. He eagerly says I'll distribute all these words among the postmen. But we are left with some romantic songs btw us too. She said take them as well.. All right he satiably said.... What you going to do with them she asked.. Am going to distribute them between shippers and cattle man, going to give to the poor girl who love someone truly, madly and deeply.. AND LIKE THIS THEY keep SHARING THE MOMENTS FOR ALL DAY LONG...."""""


Adios.....
1:53 am

No comments: