Monday, December 22, 2003

Sharjah iz all about "ROLLA"

I am not sure about the word rolla as a long time has been passed but phir bhi one of friend did ask me tonight that fahad u were born in shsrjah and u were approximately of the teh age of 9 when u came in khi. So can u explain me that how sharjah is? "Sharjah is all about rolla", i replied.
yeah it is true that i born in some hospital of sharjah and offcourse i wa snot able to look at the hospital that how its is look like, how was the roads way back to home from the hospital. and when i came into my senses i just used to play outside my house gate and if i step forward i manage to reach at my papa's restaurant and then to some my favorite "bangali's shop", that person had a shop of ice-creams and cold drink, so i do visit him very often not in justa day but in an hour. and if i step some further steps with the help of my dad and yeah in my car we just can manage to sea the place which we used to call rolla comes. where we very rarely go in once or twice in a month coz that was teh fault of our papa that he didnt take us there. so thats why i says that sharjah is all about rolla, i didnt see a bit more than that rolla :).
So now i have a wish that as i am mature enof now so will see sharjah in real soon. nothing is yet decided but still i know. Anyway, last two papers are left so nothing special uptill the end of paperz. therefore all tafreehs and hang out wid friends are in pending. Imtiaz starts comming again as he left us for some days for some marrige to attend in Gujranwala.
Now days i am very much worried due to the rising expenses of my cigerattes but i know i have enough money for a month in my wallet as soon as that money will dissappears in puffs, i know i will manage to control teh raising speed of my smoking. Goodness me damn it u are almost burning ur more than hundred rupees in ciggerettes :( thats more than enof. But i know why am i smoking that much?????????????

some ask "why?" "why?"

cuz of the paperz na :p
yeah offcourse i do have a tension that when the hack i will be free of paperz.?
:)
I am creating some stuff of urdu ghazals of wasi shah for my new website, so here i am writing one of my favorite ghazal of wasi shah...

"Apnay ahsaass say choo ker mujhey sandal ker do
Mai kay sadion say adhoora hoon mukamil ker do

Na tumhain hosh rahay aur na mujhey hosh rahay
Iss qader toot kay chaho mujhey pagal ker do

Tum hatheli ko meray piar ki mehndi say rangoo
Apni aankhoon mai meray naam ka kajal ker do

Dhoop he dhoop hoon mai toot kay barso mujh per
Mai to sehra hoon mujhey piar ka badal ker do

Iss kay saye mai meray khuwab mehak uthain gay
Meray chehray pay umeedon bhara anchal ker do

Apnay hontoon say koi mohar lagao mujh per
Ik nazar piar say dekho mujhey ghayal ker do"


Adios....

No comments: